My name is Asya Parson

Hello my name is Asya Parson my name is spelled A-S-Y-A but its pronounced as Asia like the continent I am a nursing major. I am excited to start the class because I do feel like I have progressed as a writer and I still have some flaws in my writing but I am hoping this class will help me receive some critiques that would help improve my writing. I am mostly nervous about the test and finals cause test could make me nervous some times.The qualities of good writing is to make sure your writing make sense and your using all the correct grammar another good quality of good writing is making sure your getting the readers attention cause no one want to read something that is boring.In order to be a good writer you have to be able to take criticism from other good writers cause that’s how you get better also to be a good writer you gotta be focused and know what your writing about you gotta think about what your writing don’t rush.Its important to know how to write well because eventually in some point of your life your going to go out into the professional world and your going to be asked to write something weather its your signature or a paragraph writing tells how you think and how you speak your writing could tell a lot about you.The easiest part of writing for me is the hook I find it really easy and fun when I am trying to bring my readers in and make them more interested in what I am writing.The hardest part of writing to me is sometimes I move to fast in my writing and my grammar is all over the place. I am going in a career for nursing I don’t think there is a specific genre that you write in nursing ,being a effective writer can effect my career opportunities because knowing how to write is fundamental in life your writing could tell a lot about you.