Class Introduction – Carlos Suero

My Name is Carlos Suero, I go by He/him. My intended major is Computer Science

After reading the syllabus I can say that the thing that I’m most excited about is that this course will help me better my essay writing and will help me get a better understanding of the economic, political, and social issues. I’m nervous that I won’t be able to fully understand everything that I’m being taught and I’m unsure that I will be able to do great in this class because I’m not the best when it comes to writing essays.I think that the qualities that makes someone a good writers is someone that is able to write a story that people will actually be able to image, they will be able to paint a picture of the character and they are able to understand the story and the challenges that he or she had to go through throughout the story. The easiest part of writing for me is painting a picture for my readers so that they won’t be confused when they are reading my work, that is what I’m good at painting a picture for someone and making things more clear for the readers. The hardest part of writing for me and sometimes creating a story from a source that i never heard of and i need to work on my writing because sometimes i am writing and I noticed that my vocabulary is bleak and i know i can make it more interesting. The writing that I will be mainly writing that is connected to my major is probably going to be fiction because I’m going to try to make a good story for the game I will be creating so I will know how everything takes place from the beginning to the end. Being an effective writer is important for my career because I need people to fully understand what my creative ideas are so they will pick me for more important projects.

Comment ( 1 )

1. Daniel Price
    I struggle with that as well!