Class Introduction

Hi, my name is Joshawa Allotey but you can also call me Josh for short.Am OK with he/him and i haven’t decided yet on what i intend to major in.To be totally honest am kind of apprehensive since am a freshman student.Well after going through the syllabus am kind of excited  and nervous in a way because i have the chance to learn something different and new from high school. A writer that has the ability to be very constructive in forming sentences,able to express him or herself very well,very imaginative is nothing more than some of the qualities of a good writer. In order for one to become a good writer he or she should be able to express and bring out everything in his or her thoughts,not just all but also imaginations,he or she should be very imaginative as well.When one is able to write well he or she is able to express himself and able to speak very good English,it also serves as a good job opportunity since he or she could turn into a writer and make lots of money from it.Not only does it serve as a source of money for the person but it also builds up the person as a human,since it helps in building up the confidence of the individual to be able to speak with confidence anywhere they find themselves.

Personally for me, the easiest part for me in terms of writing is the ability to be imaginative and use lots of vocabulary,since as a teenager or youth we are full of imaginations and vocabulary.Due to our young age and activeness we tend to watch movies,series and lots of TV shows a lot thus picking up a whole lot of new words and imaginations from everyday life.For me the hardest part of writing is the construction of the sentences.The idea and imagination could be there but the choosing of words and the linking of such imaginations tend to be the hardest part of writing for me. That is what i think i have to really work on,how to let me just (pour out my mind and imaginations).Although i haven’t decided yet,i plan on taking computer science where computing will be very useful.I had always had a thing for computing relating stuff since childhood.Being an effective writer can affect my career opportunity since its a very highly funded business and its also a way of leaving ones legacy since he or she will be remembered for writing that particular book or books for a long time.