Class Introduction

Class Introduction

Hello my name is Amani Daniel. My gender pronouns are his/him. My  intended major is Civil Engineering. 

After reading the syllabus, I am most excited for is the feed back from my peers and teacher to help me improve on my writing and hearing my classmates ideas so that I can expand on my own mindset.  I am most nervous about the essays that we will be writing for the class . I am sure that I can get used to the writing in the and improve my grammar skills that are average. The qualities of a good writing is structure so that the reader can easily follow along with what they are reading. The structure can be an important part of grabbing the reader’s attention. To get to this goal you have to continue to write and change around lines and words to better develop a way to see the topic from different protectives. It is important to write well to get your idea conveyed correctly without and misunderstandings.

The easiest writing for me is coming up with ideas on what to write for a topic given to me because of my expanding ideas of how I interpret the topic given to me. One of the struggles that have with writing is that following a rubric is hard for me because there are a lot of things that I have to make sure are included in to my paragraphs and it mess with my flow of writing which have me questioning a lot of the things that I end up writing. I’m not sure what genres will be expected of me in my major, but will take this opportunity to become a better writer overall. Let it be a email or a future essay, so that I can communicate with my peers on a more professional level

Comment ( 1 )

1. Christiana Addy
    I see what you’re saying about changing phrases around and etc. Practice definitely does make perfect when it comes to English and I’m hoping it could help me too.